Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Looking into the future


When I visit blogs (since I know and follow many bloggers), I always feel like something is missing. Have you seen a Fashion and Architecture inspired blog already? I haven't seen a blog that blogs about how Fashion inspires Interior Design and vice versa.

Staedtlerboy is not just about fashion shows, catwalks, models, photoshoots and the like. I want to show that Architecture, Interior Design and Fashion can go together in a new and different way. I can't wait to be the Scott Schuman a.k.a. TheSartorialist in the world of Architecture. I'll share photos of people AND places (skycrapers, residences and/or a simple furniture) that I'll see around the Philippines that I think looks great.

If Louis Sullivan is to FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION then Staedtlerboy is to ARCHITECTURE GOES WITH FASHION. Does it make any sense?

And who knows? You might find yourselves looking at the next Charles Le Brun and/or Eiffel Gustav. I can dream, right? Hahaha!

8 comments:

  1. You know what they say, "Let the dreamers dream!" :) Looking forward to more entries :)

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jen! Don't worry, I'll update soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'll be one of your Fans, OK? :>

    --MU

    ReplyDelete
  4. MU: Hahaha. As if. I'm just assuming =)) I owe you bigtime :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, there is http://www.thecoolhunter.net/

    anyway, i'm really looking forward to this blog.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I really really appreciate it =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so this is your first post..

    I've read your recent entries..and looking back to this first post of yours..I can say that you delivered what you have promised..nice pics.

    and..btw thanks for introdusing chictopia. I just registered in the site after you mentioning it numerous times in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jill: COOL! That's awesome!! You're welcome =D That means a lot! I really really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete