Friday, October 9, 2009

Feelings

KID AT HEART

Overwhelmed. That is probably the best word to describe my feeling when Chictopia made me a style icon. I have been a Chictopian for almost eight months now and my fellow Chictopians have been so friendly and kind to me. [For those of you who doesn't know, Chictopia is a fashion website where you can post a look (upload a photo) and other Chictopians will vote and comment on it.]

Hopeful. That is probably the best word to describe my feeling when Chictopians made my "Kid at heart" entry as the second most favorite photo for boys. I hope you guys make me number one!

"your pictures are fit to be in a magazine. lovelllly." - breakfastatmoniques

Shocked. That is probably the best word to describe my feeling when breakfastatmoniques said that my pictures are fit to be in a magazine. I never thought that my pictures (taken by my 14 year old sister) would be magazine worthy for other people. Not that I hate my sister or anything.


Excited
. That is probably the best word to describe my feeling right now. I'm excited at what tomorrow would bring. Well, we would just have to wait and see.
I'm crossing my fingers that tomorrow will bring Beverly Hills and 5th Avenue. Hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Well, DUH! Expected naman e :P :D Hahaha. Or maybe, I'm just bias? =)) Pero, swear, it's not that shocking :>

    --MU

    ReplyDelete