Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hot and Cold

Chictopia loves me while LookBook loathes me. Here are two photos to prove it:

In Chictopia

In LookBook

Normally, I would say "I don't give a fuck" and/or "Whatever" whenever I feel rejected or hated but this smells like a challenge and calls for shopping, traveling and hiring a photographer. Okay, scratch the hiring a photographer part, I don't have M-O-N-E-Y for that. I'll stick with my 7 year old brother slash photographer. And believe it or not, he took these pictures:

My brother: Are you sure? You might fall..
Me: Yes, I'm sure. You know what to do if ever I fall, right?

His reward. LOL.


4 comments:

  1. D!!! Hahaha! I didn't know you can comment via Chictopia! Thanks >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be your photographer for a day hahaha :D cguro pag may break na tayo! based from the pics your posting it looks like the camera loves you anyway! dont ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat! Thanks so much! Thats flattering :"> SURE! Like WHOA, my pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete