Sunday, November 1, 2009

His name is Blacksheep


Blacksheep (My pet in Pet Society)
This is his casual everyday look

Halloween Costume: Vampire a.k.a Edward Cullen (LOL)
Party like a rock star \m/Hot Hot Summer


I know this post is so useless but whatever. By the way, Pet Society is an Application in FaceBook. I've been playing this game for months now (8 or 9 months?). I can't wait to show you Blacksheep's Mansion! Its still under construction. I will upload it here soon!

Do you have a pet in Pet Society? Add me here: FaceBook

If you have outfit suggestions or request just tell me! Blacksheep loves playing Dress up, so yeah. Keep it coming!

4 comments:

  1. katakot naman ung mata ng pet mo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pet society, i have a pandapet too! yay <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TDB: Hahaha yeah, his eyes are freaky.

    @Lora: Yay!! Awesomeeeeee B-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heey, please verify me in facebook :) my names Lora Sütő :)

    ReplyDelete