Monday, November 30, 2009

Mickey Mouse wants to die?

Lookey! Lookey! Mickey Rat wants to die?

I can't help but smile (evil smile and laughing deep inside) while drivers or motorists were yelling "What the hell are you doing?" and "You're blocking the way!" (in Filipino/Tagalog)

An old man driving a Mercedes Benz hit out car (back left, where I was sitting) and he started saying shit like..

"I'm a colonel."
"Don't you know who I am?"
"Why would I pay you? I'm driving a Mercedes Benz, YOU pay me."

Seriously grandpa? Thank God I was able to control myself awhile ago. Like WTH. I don't care if you're freaking rich!?! If you're wrong, you're wrong!

And why am I standing in the middle of Edsa? I took pictures (of the scenes) and I just have to have a photo as well.

11 comments:

  1. !@$%#@ to that old man! lol cute top!

    D.G

    ReplyDelete
  2. NakakaBV naman yun! Yabang a.

    Haha. Lakas ng loob mo e? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shirt looks super cool. iLike! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aivan! Its "NAMEOFBLOG":URLHERE :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love your shirt!!!!

    D.L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cams (from chictopia)December 17, 2009 at 11:50 AM

    HAHA OMG can't believe you did that! Tapang! Cool picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. astig..haha..ang kulit! great shot! =) -princesza23 (chictopia)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Philip: Thanks!
    @Aine: I know! SUPER.
    @Trishacamille: Thanks very much!
    @Toxicdiscoboy: Awww... Thank you!
    @Cams: I can't believe it now too! Hahaha
    @Princesza23: Thank you! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete