Friday, January 29, 2010

FACE=HALLOWEEN

I know, its too early for Halloween. What can I do if my face is like that?

I haven't updated my Blog, Twitter, Lookbook and Chictopia account. The only thing I've been updating daily is my pet on Pet Society (Application on Facebook). I don't know why but I feel like there's nothing interesting happening with my life. Same routine. School-House-Homeworks/Plates-School-House-School-House-School-House. B-O-R-I-N-G.

I'm still going to enter this look on Chictopia10 although I'm no longer looking forward to winning the contest.

I had so much fun with this photoshoot probably because this was taken last week (I was still so pretentious and conceited, LOL).

Photos by Kat Lim. Check out her tumblr and flickr account. She's awesome!

11 comments:

  1. yey for animated gif!!! :D i sure can feel for you.. my life has not only been boring, i have been in a fashion rut!!! booh!!

    anyway, i know things will look up for the both of us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! love that you animated those photos.

    i finally revived my blog from the dead.

    come visit me @ deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous: Who are you? Are you my sister? LOL THANKSSSS

    @Sybil: GIF's are for babies, my brother told me. He's a Web Designer. I know! Yey for GIFs!! We have the same problem.. HELP US people! And thanksss, I hope so.

    @Kookie, Hahaha of course I'll visit you :D Good thing you revived it. THANKS SO MUCH! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the photos!!!! ahhhhhhhh!!!! feel better<3 we all get stuck in a routine here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tomorrow's feb 1!!! good luck! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. the gif looks cool. haha. looks like you had fun shooting and playing. ^^ if u go to new york sama mo ako.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jasmine: THANKS SO MUCH! I know! Like Sybil!

    @Kat: PSSHH.. Di na ko umaasa :( At least I tried.. I can't wait for the Zoe Magazine though =))

    @Mike: Hahaha! Sure, pay for your ticket though. LOL ASA NAMAN AKO. Di ako pupunta.. Well, it depends..

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those .gif annimation - cool!!! sometimes, you just got to make mundane life interesting ;-) - see, take photo pictures like this one, lol!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WEEE .GIF ANIMATIONS OF PAPER AIRPLANES ROCK!

    http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete