Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What's wrong with you?

I can't open my LookBook account. I can't view my page! Here's a photo to prove it.

Italy loves me? I've been informed that I got featured on an Italian online and/or paper magazine. Check out ZOE Magazine's page 113. Thanks so much Tink3rbell and Youthagainstfashion!


Can someone give me this magazine for real? I'll give you a BEAR HUG!

They featured Kid at Heart and Deal or No Deal (Both from Chictopia).
Please add my Kid at Heart entry as one of your favorites. Its currently the second most favorite male entry.

4 comments:

  1. aaww congrats!!! :D you deserve it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Sybil! You are one of the sweetest people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOW CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you!!! Duuude that happened to my Lookbook account for awhile. Would you like me to send you another invite? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess: Thank you!!!! Aww... I'm very happy as well! Why is it happening anyways? No, its okay. I can still open my account (post a look, change my settings, etc). I just can't view my PROFILE. But I can still see my LOOKS.

    ReplyDelete