Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wishes..

How I wish I'm good looking enough for Lookbookers to HYPE my looks and reach 100 plus HYPES =))
How I wish I'm rich enough to buy a Hermes Bag, Burberry Trench Coats and Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes :D
How I wish I have 1000 fans on Lookbook and Chictopia so I can die already and have no problems anymore.
How I wish people will comment here and I'll be soo happy.
How I wish one day, I'll be looking at this post and give myself a pat on the back/shoulders because all of the above happened..



4 comments:

  1. I love this post. Honestly though, physical appearance plays a big role in those fashion communities, it kinda sucks. And btw, you aren't bad looking, you rather attractive actually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How I wish I'm good looking enough for Lookbookers to HYPE my looks and reach 100 plus HYPES =))"

    - you already have 223 hypes!haha.congratulations!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome here! Love the scarf, looks very cosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg :)) you look someone I know :DD love your sense of fashion. Proud of you, go pinoy ;)

    ReplyDelete