Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fashion 911???

If I were an Igorot. This is how I would dress up:


I decided to be more "nationalistic" this Spring/Summer by wearing an authentic Ifugao Vest that I got from Baguio a few weeks ago and by pairing it with a Sagada Handwoven Backpack.

Some people may think I'm going crazy and might think I'm an Igurot but whatever. I think its cool and African-ish. Hahaha I think I saw a lot of African Influences on Designer's collection a few months ago. Like handwoven sweaters, beanies, bag and the like. Why not give it a try, right?

Photos by Angel Magno







6 comments:

  1. i'm in love with your bagg! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Idaawe: Awwww... Thanks very much >:D<

    @priincess: I'm glad you love it. It kinda cost me a lot. Hahaha I mean, for a native bag, that is. Thanks very much!!! >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion 911??? (again?) hahah...
    i say "RIGHT" we must wear it just like you used it to be!


    Love,
    Beny Ricardo Sadewo
    http://showoffdotnu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. naman! dumi-dries van noten! winner. ^^ this is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could get away with that outfit hehe :D Btw, Im one of your friends in Chictopia (istariray). Will follow you here as well. ^__^

    ReplyDelete