Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hit me and Spongebob with your best shot, Summer!

I live in a pineapple under the sea.. Don't tell anyone!
HAHAHAHA

LAME :|

Look who's showing off some skin!

Spongebob Shirt: SM Department Store
Bleached Jeans: Bench (DIY Bleaching)
Black Shoes: Zara Man
Black and Gold Headphones: Skull Candy

Is it just me or this photo is like taken in Europe? Hahaha!
Trivia: The Cherry Blossom Tree is fake! Its just made out of pink plastic paper =)) Genius!

My 8 year old brother a.k.a The Thinking Man

I think he looks super cute here plus he's wearing a denim jacket! Hahaha

8 comments:

  1. such a fun outfit! :D i missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love it! I saw the same tshirt in SM a few months ago and was going to buy it for a guy friend. Ps - you're brother is so cute!
    xx cathy @ hellocathe2ine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveeeee that top! so cutee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww... ang cute mo naman! ^^ san yan? natuwa ako sa butterflies and mga itlog (?). and is that real sakura? lovette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sybil: I miss everybody!!!! Thanks!

    @Hellocatherine: WOW! That's awesome! I'm sure my brother will be flattered..

    @Nicole Jarecz: Thank you! How about me? Hahaha

    @priincess: Thanks so much! :D

    @Mike: Hahaha Thanks! Its in our garden :-j Oh yesss. Hahaha =))

    ReplyDelete
  6. SPONGE BOB :), Very nice tank top!

    ReplyDelete